WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
This website is provided by Pool Reinsurance Company Limited (“Pool Re”) and the terms “we”, “us” and “our” when used in this Website Terms and Conditions of Use Policy means Pool Re. The terms “you” and “your” when used in this Website Terms and Conditions of Use Policy means any user of this website.
CODE OF CONDUCT
If accessing any part of our website, you agree:
· Not to use our website in such a way that disrupts, interferes with or restricts the use of our website by other third-party users;
· To ensure that any materials uploaded, displayed or transmitted by you through our website are not false, offensive, defamatory, threatening, obscene, unlawful and do not breach or infringe the rights of any person anywhere in the world (including without limitation intellectual property rights);
· Not to reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts forming part of our website nor attempt to transmit to or via our website any information that contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other harmful or disruptive component; not to change, modify, delete, interfere with or misuse data contained on our website entered by or relating to any third-party user of our website.
If accessing any part of our website that requires you to enter a password, you agree:
· to ensure that any details with which you supply to us to register for such access are accurate and to let us know promptly if any of the details which you have supplied to us about you change;
· to keep any personal log-in password provided by us to you confidential, and to be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from use of your password by any third-party.
We reserve the right to terminate your access to password protected areas of our website should you be in breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use Policy or should we consider that your use of our website is detrimental to our website or to other users.
We may take legal action if we discover any unauthorised use or interference with access to this website, misappropriation, misuse or infringement of our content, website functionality, look and feel of the website or interference with the identity of our website or taking any action to impair the good-will of our trade names, trademarks or other intellectual property.
YOUR USE OF THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE
You may download, view and print pages from our website for your own personal or business use, provided that you do not remove in whole or in part any trademarks, copyright and other proprietary notices contained in or appearing on any material you download or print from our website. All other rights are reserved, and you should ask our permission before making any other use of the website.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We will use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information on our website is accurate. However, you acknowledge that any reliance on any information or other material contained on our website is entirely at your own risk and all warranties, undertakings, conditions and terms, express or implied, whether by common law, statute, custom, trade usage, course of dealings or otherwise (including without limitation as to quality, fitness for purpose, performance or suitability for purpose) in respect of the website are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
We have no liability to you or others regarding this website, including damage caused by:
· inaccurate, untimely, incomplete or erroneous information
· unavailability of the website at any time or for any period
· failure to log in, access the website or stay online
· inability to complete a transaction or upload data
· events beyond our control or which could not have been reasonably foreseen
· third party interference such as hacking, computer viruses, bugs, trojans, information posted on the web by unauthorised parties, phishing, and any other cyber crime
We do not limit our liability for:
· death or personal injury as a direct result of our negligence; or
· for our own fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
We have no control over and are therefore unable to accept any responsibility for the contents of any information or material outside our website to which you may gain access from our website.
USE OF THE MEMBER PORTAL
When using our on-line member portal, you are responsible in all respects for the content of the material you submit; and you warrant, represent and undertake to us that they shall be accurate, complete, true and up to date and shall not include personal data as defined in the UK Data Protection Act 2018. You agree to indemnify us and keep us indemnified against all loss, damage, awards, claims, demands, proceedings, costs or expenses that we may suffer or incur as a result of any breach by you of this clause.
RIGHTS OF POOL RE
We reserve the right, to carry out such verification of the information you provide to us as we shall deem appropriate. We own or are licensed to use all copyright and other intellectual property rights in the website, including all intellectual property rights in text, icons, images, data, information, programming, scripting, design, layout and all other elements of the website, the names Pool Re and Pool Re Solutions, and our logos.
We are entitled to make changes to the services which are necessary to comply with any applicable security or other legislative or regulatory requirements.
The terms of any other agreement in writing with Pool Re, including any insurance contract or cover note shall, insofar as they conflict with these Terms and Conditions of Use, prevail.
These Terms and Conditions of Use shall be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England in respect of any disputes which may arising in relation to our website.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
If for any reason any part of the terms and conditions of use is deemed to be unenforceable, then the validity of the remaining part shall not be affected. Any waiver by Pool Re of a breach of any provision of these terms and conditions of use shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any subsequent breach of any provision.
If you have any queries about these Terms and Conditions of Use, please write to our Legal Department at: General Counsel, Pool Re, Equitable House, 47 King William Street, London EC4R 9AF.
Pool Reinsurance Company Limited
Registered in England
Registered Number: 02798901
Registered Office: 7 Savoy Court, London, United Kingdom, WC2R 0EX
Pool Re is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.